Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I am a little speechless right now. The beheading of an American "civilian contractor" (just what the heck was this guy contracting for, that American soldiers needed to detain him in Iraq, anyway??) and now we are going to have to listen to constant rhetoric about why the Abu Gharaib scandals led to the beheading of a American citizen. This just makes me want to throw up. Beheading is a ritualistic crime with relegious and symbolic meanings to Islam in a similar way that stoning a person does in the Middle East. Unfortunately, the stupid proletariat sheep in this country will never figure that out. The Islamic extremeists that the US is fighting are not going to be like good Christians and love their neighbor. They are extremists and will use every quirk and twist of the relegion to justify whatever horrible crimes they want to commit. Sigh, I really honestly am at a loss for words. I feel the most sorry for the Berg family. I wonder how many good intentioned people suddenly realize that they are in a war zone over there and leave? Al Zaraqi was the head of the Islamic extremists who held a small valley in Northern Iraq until the Kurds/Partroopers wiped it out? Hmmmmm,wish someone would have got him then. It is a bit sad to say that I am not really surprised by this, it was only a matter of time before something similar happened.

I think I am going to play with my cat now....

Do not delay and remember to sign up for your Origins events right away! There were still some open Aces & Eights demos, but they will not last long.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP