Lords of Law ...

Saturday, August 06, 2005


newguild1
Originally uploaded by romp.
I created a monk a while back to get into more player groups in PvE, monks are always welcome in groups as healers. My old guild had become the never-log-on type with members going weeks between logins...

I was in Ruins of Sumria and got picked into this group. RoS is a medium long mission with a weird bonus that you have to be patient to get. Of course, we get one jerk in the group who runs into the mob we needed for the bonus and gets killed and ruins the bonus for us. It takes me (Mr. fumble fingers) two tries to rezz him. Later he decides to call me a "dumba--" in the team chat because he was mad, what exactly made him mad we can only guess, hah! ...

Anyway ... after the mission was over, one of the others asked me to switch to his guild. I kidded around about calling me names so they both told me that guy was a n00b (the fellow quit the group during the ending cinematic and no one was surprised). So I switched to a new guild, Lords of Law... and much happier now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP