Hackmaster Basic

Wednesday, June 03, 2009


Just finished up my preorder for Hackmaster Basic. Jolly Blackburn and Dave Kenzer have both gone on record as saying it will be available by the end of June. If I see a copy at Origins I am so going to snag a copy. I ran an awesomely fun campaign a while back for my friends. Some of the events are classic. Sometime I am going to have to scan in the Ballad of Capt. Sally, the gang getting honor points for spreading a nasty song through all the traveling bards in the area ... hahaha classic, classic

more good times and fun adventures coming up.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Woot. Good stuff. Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

There's a new HackMaster Basic preview PDF on the KenzerCo website!

http://www.kenzerco.com/free_files/HMb/HMb_walkthrough_kodt_152.pdf

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP