Thursday, April 01, 2004

Please, Please, Please take the time to read Kathryn Cramer's blog on the whole N4610 rent-a-coup mess which is being ignored by the press and is NOT being properly investigated. Her recent takes on the mercenary trend especially in Iraq is right on. Click Here! I am usually so dead on right when I look at events, early Iraqi protests had a put on look to them.Signs that were spiffy and manufactured as opposed to hastily put together led me to correctly realize that someone put those demonstrations up. Something in that whole mess watching those Iraqis in Fallujah celebrating the deaths of "civilian contractors" struck me as wrong. But Kathryn's posts made it click. They were hot shots running around playing at being Rambo and the Islamic mercenaries went after their asses. Normally I would cheer the Iraqi/Islamics on in that case but those nitwit Rambo wannabes were there for the Blackwater company. In other words, they are being paid for by the US taxpayer... GRRRR!!

I have to go calm down now before I bite off someone's head, I am so mad.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP